Car Insurance
Car Insurance
Get a Quote Today!
Car Insurance Car Insurance
Contact us:
0333 0151508

Landlords and Let Property Insurance

commercial let property insurance Get A Quote   

As a Landlord of let property you can benefit from our Landlords Let Property Insurance. It will protect your from the risks associated with your rental property. In addition to buildings and contents insurance, we can also include landlord-specific cover such as property owners’ liability and loss of rent.

At City Insurance we proudly provide the highest levels of landlord cover, at the most competitive rates. Cover can be completely tailored to match your needs.

We partner with the UK’s leading Insurers; including Aviva, Ageas, AXA, Covea, Zurich, and many more. Our online quote system will select you the best landlord premium based on the your requirements - getting a no-obligation quote really is simple.

We can cater for up to ten properties on the same policy using our online quote system. Alternatively portfolio cover for more than ten properties can also be arranged offline by one of our specialists. Additionally we can offer tailored landlord quotations for unoccupied properties, property let to students, professionals, or tenants on social security.

Typical cover can include Insurance for Landlords Building & Contents, Property Owners Liability and various options to include Loss Of Rent, Legal Expenses and Employers liability cover.

We also offer specialised quotes for Holiday Homes or Unoccupied Properties.

Get a quote now

Alternatively, call our specialist team and talk with an advisor 0333 0151507

Landlord Insurance Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need Landlord Insurance?

A: If you have one or more rental properties, it’s important to make sure you’ve got the right insurance in place. Unlike standard home insurance, landlord insurance is a specialist policy which will ensure you are covered for all the risks of renting out your policy. Standard home insurance might be invalidated if your property is let to tenants, whilst landlord insurance is often a requirement for mortgage lenders.


Q: What Landlord Insurance do I need?

A: There’s a range of landlord insurance cover that will protect you against the different types of risk. This includes landlord liability insurance, buildings cover, and loss of rent. Ultimately the level of cover you require will be your personal choice, and we will tailor your quote accordingly to find you the best deal.

For further advice on choosing the best cover to match your needs, please contact us and we will be happy to help.


Q: How to reduce the cost of Landlord Insurance?

A: The cost of your landlord insurance will depend on many different factors. Some of these, such as the location of your property, or your tenants employment status, will be out of your control. However there are other factors you can influence:

Increase security measures - Installing security/smoke alarms and extra locks could help drive your premium down because it lowers your risk of fire and theft.

If you have multiple properties, insure them under one policy - If you insure all of your properties with us, we will be able to arrange an even bigger discount. It will also help streamline the whole process.

Increase your voluntary excess - This can bring down the cost of your policy, just ensure you will actually be able to pay it if you need to.


Q: Can you help with assessing my needs?

A: We partner experts who can assist you in establishing and maintaining the value of your items.

Save money - Get an online Landlords Insurance quote now.
Overview Of Landlords Insurance*
Landlords Buildings
Landlords Contents - Communal area's (levels of cover)
Property Owners Liability £2m and option to increase
Legal Expenses
Employers Liability (optional)
Alternative Accommodation and Loss of Rent (optional)
Option To Include Subsidence Cover
Ability To Accept Unoccupied Property

* Cover can vary between Insurers, our online and offline policies - please check


cheap car insurance  Car - 0345 017 9795
cheap van insurance  Van - 0345 017 9792
cheap motorbike insurance  Motorbike - 0345 017 9795
cheap home insurance  Home - 0333 0151509
cheap let property insurance  Let Property - 0333 0151508
cheap business insurance  Business - 0333 0151507
cheap travel insurance  Travel - 0333 0151516

City Insurance Group
88-89 High St
SO23 9AP
Tel: 01962 844848


Useful Info

Contact Details
About Us
Policy Documents
How to Claim
Driving Abroad - Brexit
Optional Extra Cover
Car & Van Breakdown Cover
News and Articles
Existing clients - FAQs
Latest News and Blogs

Green Card update and new driving laws
Read full article

Motor Update: Biggest fuel rise in 5 years – how to find cheaper fuel and improve fuel efficiency
Read full article

More than 90,000 drivers on the brink of losing their licence
Read full article

Scam Alert - Drivers warned of fraudulent DVLA messages
Read full article

The Best Types of Smart Home Security Device
Read full article

Covid-19 Motor Update: Car Dealerships set to reopen
Read full article

Thefts and Burglaries on the rise
Read full article

Van Insurance Guide and How to Reduce Your Premium
Read full article

Drink-driving related deaths highest in 10 years
Read full article

cheap car insurance

cheap van insurance

cheap motorbike insurance

cheap home insurance


cheap let property insurance

Let Property
cheap business insurance

cheap travel insurance


Service Excellence Since 1989

Site Links

Useful Links
City Insurance Group is a trading style of City Broking Ltd (No 7184645) Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 88/89 High Street, Winchester. SO23 9AP England. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 520574)